Thursday, May 3, 2018 - 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Friday, May 4, 2018 - 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Member Charter and General:
$350 (Pre-registration)* Members must login to receive the discount
$195 (Pre-registration)* Members must login to receive the discount
Pre-Registration Fees available until 5:00pm,Tuesday May 1, 2018.
*PRE-REGISTRATION MEMBER DISCOUNTED FEE ($100) WILL BE APPLIED UPON PAYMENT.
The Nonprofit Consultants Institute is a highly-interactive two day educational experience that prepares you for success. You'll gain concrete tools, practical knowledge and invaluable connections. The Institute educates, inspires and supports you as you make the transition to consulting or grow your existing practice.
The Institute is for you if you are…
- Launching a consulting practice for nonprofits
- An established consultant who wants to build your business
- Ready to enhance your business skills and connect with a peer network
- A student of nonprofit management considering consulting as your professional focus
- Working at an institution that provides management support to nonprofits
Your training benefits include:
- Pre training questionnaire
- Two days of in-person training
- Practical modules on your business plan, marketing, sales, legal and accounting issues
- Step-by-step guide to creating proposals and fee structures
- The secrets to finding and keeping clients
- Direct access to the seasoned practitioners who designed and present the modules
- Personal follow up with an expert