$15 member rate
$25 non-member rate
Advancing Diversity, Equity & Inclusion in the Nonprofit Sector:
The Role of the Consultant
**An Interactive Virtual Event**
Offered in Collaboration with NYC Department of Youth & Community Development
- Learn what industry leaders are doing to address systemic and other barriers to diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI).
- Explore how you can incorporate DEI principles into your own work, no matter what your speciality is.
- Walk away with strategies to better align your practice with this sector-wide priority area moving forward.
12:30PM - Optional Early Arrival & Networking
1:00PM - Event Kick-Off
- Key Note
- Panel Discussion (with Audience Q&A)
- Small Group Discussions
3:00PM - Conclusion
- Andrea J. Rogers, Senior Consultant, CRE
- Miguel Bonilla, Senior Director, Capacity Building, NYC Department of Youth & Community Development
- Yolanda F. Johnson, President, YJF Consulting & President, Women In Development, NY
- Jina Paik, Director, Advisory Services, Nonprofit Finance Fund
- Gay Young, Vice President, Donor Services, New York Community Trust
- Laurel Molloy, (Moderator), Trainer & Consultant, Innovations Quantified & Chair, Association of Nonprofit Specialists
Advanced registration required. Registration will close on Wednesday, 7/22, 12PM ET. Log-in details and background resources will be sent before the event.
Thank you to our event sponsor: